Exhibiting at a Trade Show is a Major Investment in Time and Money
1. Decide whether it will be more effective to visit or exhibit at a show.
2. Research the background to your market: identify competitors and colleagues in the market.
3. Prepare correspondence to arrange meetings at the Show.
4. Prepare marketing material, printed and online, targeted at the Trade Show.
5. Follow-up after the trade show for maximum effect and sales results.
6. Cross-cultural communication facilitation and support. We can accompany your sales team to an exhibition to help promote your sales, and give support in communication in English, French, Hebrew and other languages.
For further details please contact Vanessa at BlueStream Marketing